RAMADAN IS COMING !
|image source TJ Companion Blog|
Hopefully I will try and be more regular.
So what's the plan ? This year I really want try and start preparing for Ramadan waaaayyyyy ahead of time. I know it;s only a month away now. But that is still better than starting to think to plan the night before Ramadan!!! I have been there before and I don't want to be there again.
Here are some of the strategies I want to use for my planning this year.
- Make a list if what I want to achieve this Ramadan for myself, for each of the kids and collectively as a family
- Go through our personal library and make a list of books I would like to read for myself and with my kids before and during Ramadan
- Go through my own previous Ramadan plans and see what I would like to take from there, change or improvise
- Sift through several Muslim mom blogs and get inspirations, ideas, printables etc etc etc that I can use Inshallah
- Watch or hear a Ramadan prep or related lecture with my kids
- Review the 99 names of Allah as suggested in this blog. As we already had done quite a few earlier we hope to finish all in this month by reviewing 3 - 5 names everyday Inshallah
- Organize my ramadan crafts and activities with supplies ahead of time
- Prepare all printables and quizzes ahead of time
- Last but not the least get the home organized and pre make and freeze some Ramadan food.
OH ALLAH PLEASE ALLOW US TO SEE AND SPEND THIS RAMADAN WITH COMPLETE SINCERITY AMEEN