Friday, April 29, 2016

Our 1st Webinar

UMM UMAMAH DOING WEBINARS

In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful. With His and name and with all Praises for him, I am embarking on a new journey and new chapter in our Homeschooling journey.

WEBINARS!!!!!

With all the invaluable lessons I have learnt, through our trials and errors, successes, struggles and breakthroughs, I feel the desire to share and teach others. 

Teach and share what..... ?

  • The things that I learnt the hard way the things
  • I find easy but are not always that easy for others
  • Things I wish someone had told me 
  • Things I wish I could do if I could do it all over again. 
  • Life saving tools and tricks I've learnt
  • My self created lessons, activities and so much more.
So here is the very 1st Webinar I am offering, and it's FREE.

Click on the image to Register

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...