Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mystery Bags for K - Elementary level

More Mystery Bags


Okay after playing with Lil Muallimahs Mystery Bag today, Lil Muallim # 2 kept following me around the house begging for his Mystery Bag. Knowing this would happen I had put aside a few things for him a night before. :)

For his keenness Lil Muallim # 2 got TWO Mystery Bags today


Mystery Bag A


(sounds like exhibit A haha!!)


Personal Items.......nail cutter, old tooth brush or miswak, dental floss, ear bud (Q-tip), watch, belt, comb, scissor, tweezer etc


Lil Muallim # 2 guessed all correctly , accept the scissor. He thought it was a key. He was pretty amused by himself on that! 


Then he asked for a harder one...........


I knew that was  coming and I was prepared Alhumdolillah


Mystery Bag B


3D shapes

I collected different objects  from around the house that could come under a certain 3D shape and put them in the bag.


Lil Muallim # 3 wanted to demonstarte and try it out himself first. He felt the objects inside the bag, stated their 3D shape and then tried to also guess what the object was. He did well Mashallah!


For Lil Muallim # 2 I wrote names of  five 3D shapes on index cards for the corresponding objects in the Mystery Bag.

Here it is




Lil Muallim # 2 "I liked doing that" 

Alhumdolillah

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...