Friday, July 29, 2011

Hoping to post........and Jazakallah

EVERYTHING IS BEIDHNILLAH


Assalamo alaikum warahamatullahi wabara katuhu,

 Just wanted let all of you know that I do have Ramadan plans for age 7-9 and 10 - teens  that I have been wanting to post. I have been unable to do so due to some health issues. Beidhnillah ... I hope to post them before Ramadan. If not ?  Well.... Qadrallah! Like I said in an earlier post we make our plans and Allah makes His plans and He is the Best of Planners......Subhanallah

Please remember me in your duas if you can... May Allah grant me speedy recovery and enable me to regain my health so I can try and carry out my Ramadan Plans with my family (to seek Allah's pleasure) to the best of my ability or as my health allows Inshallah. (Please don't worry it's nothing major ALHUMDOLLILLAH) Life is not always as perfect as it seems on blogs..... and that makes it more precious and humbling for us. Plus the imperfections and the stumbling makes us strive harder Alhumdolillah! That is the Mercy of Allah We are only human and have our limitations. 

Jazakallaho khairun kathirah to all of you who read my blog, who leave comments full of support, duas and kind words, who like the ideas and resources shared, or who visit and revisit the blog as per their need . 

May Allah keep my intentions pure and accept my  efforts. Ameen

ALHUMDOLILLAH ALA KULLI HAAL


8 comments:

Bint Ahamed said...

لَا بَأْسَ طَهُورٌ إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ

Monika said...

Assalaamu alaikum sister,

La baas tahoor insha Allah!

You are so rigt, indeed this life is not perfect,alhamdulillah

UmmSara said...

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi,

May Allah, the Healer,heal you,give you speedy recovery and give you patience sis Umm Umamah. We really hope that you will get better soon.

Umm Maimoonah said...

Assalaamu Alaikum Ukhtee'

Laa baas tahoor Insha Allaah! Hope and pray nothing serious as you say and you get well soon Insha Allaah. You better get back soon Insha Allaah we are awaiting eagerly to see your activities in Ramadhaan! Take care Ukhtee!! May Allaah cure you soon ! Aameen!

Umm Suhailah said...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikee

May Allaah make this an expiation for your sins Aameen

Your right about life not being perfect..........Subhana'Allaah.
I hope to see a post soon with some out of sight (lol I know sooo 60's - and no I'm not a child of the 60's) activities Inshaa'Allaah

Umm Umamah said...

Walaykum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Jazkalaho khairun kind sisters for your love and kindness Mashallah! May Allah reward you for fulfilling the Sunnah of making dua for the sick. We can't meet but May Allah bless our virtual friendship that we have developed for His sake Alhumdolillah...... AMEEN to all your duas Barakallaho feekum

Umm Imaan said...

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabarakatu.

I pray Allah returns you to good health soon insha Allah sister and Ameen to all the other duaat made by the other sisters.

Umm Imaan said...

Assalaamu alaikum sister

La baas tahoor. May Allah grant you shifaa soon so you may enjoy this beautiful month..

Its so true about life not being as perfect as our blogs seem to be LOL! I actually wanted to post a pic of a bad day just to convey that point :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...