Tuesday, July 2, 2013

How to be a Math genius

ARE YOU A MATH GENIUS ?

Click to look inside
I found this really cool book at the library the other day. I just left it in the kids room without saying anything about it. AFTER a couple of days, I was very pleased to find Lil Muallim # 1 going through it. Of course I was even more pleased when after going through it for quite a while with deep thought...... "This is a VERY interesting book !" (I am so glad I didn't ask him to read it cause if I had he might not have made that discovery, nor had been as keen about it. Funny creatures these kids are... :)

Alhumdolillah! ... So this is a sure thumbs up in our home these days. So much so that I am really thinking if buying it for our personal library.

If your library has this book, I HIGHLY recommend you to get it to expose your older ones to the wonders of Math, mathematical thought and everything else math.... :):)

I am looking forward to using what I learn from this in our Math on the Level lessons. After all that's what it is all about.... Thinking out of the box and seeing the Math in everything ... yaayyy!!!

Ofcourse while looking this up on Amazon I also found this....

click on the image to look inside
Does anyone have any experienc with this? I would love to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

Talibiddeen Jr. said...

As salaamu alaykum, ukhti. I found a copy of the Secrets of Mental Math online, if you are interested in checking it out. Just email me if you are. talibiddeenjr (gmail)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...