Thursday, November 17, 2011

Surprise and a Push

Yup..... surprise is what I got when I saw my name listed with so many veteran homecshool blogs for the 7th annual Homeschool Blog awards by Homeschool Post...... I really wonder how I got on the list. With all the name son the list, I don't at all expect to get any votes but I will admit it does feel good :)


But before my human nature gets the better of me, I realized that I had better get my act straight and start publishing so many of my draft posts  and the to be posts that have been piling up, for all the exciting stuff we have been doing the past couple of months.     


Like always. I truly appreciate these reminders from Allah to keep my intentions in all I do purely for Him and 
may He accept my efforts in sharing my ideas and resources to help others and learn from them too. Ameen 
Join Me at The Homeschool Post!

 You can find your own favorite blogs there and vote for them here. The voting ends on November 18th 2011.





To better understand the project, how it works and the categories click here.

4 comments:

Umm Maimoonah said...

Assalaamu Alaikum!

Masha Allaah that is nice! Congratulations!

By the way today suddenly all your posts showed up on my blog list sis, so I guess the issue is resolved walillaahil hamd!

Hope and pray all is well with you Insha Allaah!

Umm Umamah said...

Walaykum assalam Ukhti,

Alhumdolillah. Jazakallaho khairun for letting me know. I hope it stays fixed too now :)

Umm Suhailah said...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikum!

Mabrook!!!
I think your the only Muslim homeschooler on the list :)
Gone to cast my vote hehe

Umm Umamah said...

Walaykum assalam Ukhti... Qadrallah is all I can really say. Jazakallah for dropping in and leaving a comment. I have ben so out of the looplately. Can't wait to get back on track Beidhnillah. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...