Friday, April 29, 2011

Ball Painting and More

CHANNELIZING ENERGIES WITH COLORFUL FUN

Got the idea from Rawdah tul Ilm, I really liked using this idea when  the Lil ones were feeling quite energetic but I needed them to be  not so rowdy. When we sat down to do we turned it into a lot of eploring and experimenting. Lil Muallim # 2 and LIl Muaallimah thoroughly enjoyed this one. 



 


 

Both my little ones LOVED rattling the box turn by turn.

OTHER THINGS WE USED


Lil Muallimah # 2 especially liked predicting what the end result might look like, based on how he thought the chosen objects would move. I was really impressed by his thought process Mashallah! 






 





 






 TA DAAAA!!!


After all this kids wanted to paint by themselves, I asked them if they wantedto learn some cool tricks. Check them out in our Painting Effects post.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...