Friday, April 29, 2011

Painting Effects

PAINTING WITH ODDS AND ENDS

Right after our Ball Painting fun, kids wanted to paint by themselves. I thought I would use this opportunity to teach my Lil Muallims unconventional ways of painting. I wanted them to have fun and think out of the box. They learnt special effects can be given by using other things besides the brush. The pictures are pretty self explanatory. Not the the utensil used to get the desired effect.
Check out the pictures below to see what we did.

LINED TEXTURE WITH STICKLE BLOCKS

MIXING COLORS WITH FINGERS AND MAKING RAYS WITH A FORK




 USING A PLASTIC TOY TREE TO GIVE FOLIAGE EFFECT





USING A FORK TO GIVE THE EFFECT OF GRASS




We had a lot of fun doing this.... in the end our play room was filled with papers spread to dry form both of our painting adventures that day!

1 comment:

Umm Maimoonah said...

Assalaamu Alaikum dear sis

Masha Allaah these paintings look fun and interesting. Will try them out with Maimoonah Insha Allaah!

I saw your comment on my blog on painting and today its missing sis. I wonder what happened!! I am sorry about it no idea what happened to the comment but I still have the comment notification mail!! Looks like blogger is playing uo too!! Any way Jazzakillaah Khayr for the link and for the comment. Barakallaah Feekum

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...