Monday, August 1, 2011

We got them Alhumdolillah!

ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!

Some of you may know that I really wanted to get some of the new Learning Roots products before Ramadan, so I can give them to my Lil Muallims on the first of Ramadan. You can read about that here. You can't imagine my feelings when my friend (our local distributor) told me that not only did she pick up the stuff (from the main distrubutor) 2 days before Ramadan but would also deliver them to me. Subhanallah!


May Allah reward the sister and her husband immensely for this wonderful gesture. May Allah protect and preserve their family and shower them with His blessings in this world and the Hereafter. Ameen. Brakallaho feekum to them.


I am once again humbled by Allah's Mercy and kindness. He listened to my prayers and even had it dropped at my doorstep. Alhumdolillahi Rabbil A'alamen.


May Allah also bless and reward the Learning Roots team and all their distributors for making and spreading such beautiful things teaching the deen. Ameen


Here's our gift bags on the dinner table ready to be grabbed on at the time of suhoor. 


Lil Muallim # 2 and Lil Muaallimah didn't wake up at suhoor time so only Lil Mualim # 1 got his gifts then. He was short on time so didn't get a chance to see the gifts till after he came back from Fajr Salah at the masjid. Alhumdolillah! 


Lil Muallim #1's Gift




Reaction: All smiles Alhumdolillah! (you know the ear to ear one!)
It just said it all! :)

Lil Muallim #2's Gift


Reaction: "Thank you!!!!" on checking each gift out......"Wooo!!! Coooooool !!!!! " He immediately opened the poster and pointed out the different locations excitedly. Next came the Hifdh Shelf and he LilMaulliamh and I immediately got down to sticking his Suarh's in the shelf. He simple LOVES how his shelf came out and said "Only 5 more left... I'll start doing them all today!:):):):):):)



Lil Muallimah's Gift

Reaction: An excited "Huh!" got her bag and pulled out the book. She had such an excited expression Mashallah as she recognoized the book from the video clip I showed her from Umm Maimoonah's Journal. Alhumdolillah! In her excietement she was at a loss of words ( something very rare for her.....:) Mashallah!) So I got lots of  cute excited expressions.







Lil Muallimah also got a shiny rainbow colored spinning heart as part of our ramadan decorations....(not in the above picture!) She loves the way it spins Alhumdolillah! Here it is....


Reaction: She thanked me with an excited big smile.....:):):) and showed everyone as they came downstairs :):):):)


Alhumdolillah! Ramadan Mubarak to all of you !!!!

Did you do anything special on the 1st day of Ramadan?






2 comments:

Umm Maimoonah said...

Assalaamu Alaikum!

Masha Allaah, I am happy you kids are happy and Alhamdulillaah! May Allaah bless all of you, Ramadhaan Mubarak!

Eva said...

mashaAllah that's soo sweet. such a great family tradition- I love how you give first day of Ramadan gifts to your children :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...