Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ramadan Gifts 2012

RAMADAN SURPRISE

Continuing our yearly tradition, I packed and set up my Lil Muallims Ramadan Gifts while Abi woke them up. As usual I had been planning, collecting and hiding the gifts secretly till the right time :)

This year though I added an extra gift bag.... for Abi and myself ..... Why not !!!!! :)
So this time round Lil Muallim #1 , #2 and Abi were received with a "RAMADAN MUBARAK" and Surprise gift as they pattered into the kitchen...... Oh I love giving gifts ! Alhumdolillah





My Lil Muallims took them with a sleepy smile.....

Lil Muallim #2 wanted to tear open his gift immediately as he came down for suhoor......but was asked to restrain himself till after suhoor :)

And Abi... He was taken by complete surprise ... haha  I told him that the gift was for him and me too... cause I felt like giving myself one too hehe

Here's a sneak peak of the gifts and what's within........


Lil Muallim # 1's gift....




Lil Muallim # 2's gift....



Lil Muallimah's gift.....





Abi was all smiles and wondered where I got all the stuff from !!!! tee hee Alhumdolillah!

Lil Muallim #1 and 2 really liked theirs too, but were too sleepy after coming back from Fajr and went to sleep saying ... we can't wait to get up and try out the Grow a Bug and the Kalimaat game :)




Lil Muallimah will get hers when she wakes up ... I know what she'll want to do .... Grow a butterfly! :):)................


:) Yup! That's what exactly what she and Lil Muallim # 2 did... infact they did it all on their own before I even went downstairs.... they had a whole set up ready Mashallah !







Next up they started playing the dua matching game, like  amemory match game. Lil Muallim # 2 Mashallah did a wonderful job of reading the cards out loud for Lil Muallimah every time  a new one was flipped and then only the dua when the card was repeated.





 I hope Lil Muallimah to get a sight memory for the duas Inshallah :)


I pray to Allah that we all try our best benefit from these beneficial treasures in His way Ameen.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...