Monday, July 23, 2012

Adhan 24/7

ALLAH O AKBAR
ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!

I had read about this in an article some 20 years ago in a kids magazine back home. Since then I have been looking for that article, wishing I had kept it. So when I came across this video posted on The Muslim Hoemschooler I was ecstatic.  I would liek to repost the video here as I have simply loved this fact all these years and talked about it to people. The visual presentation makes it all the more humbling..... Subhanallah!

Another beautiful thing mentioned in the article was that all the people praying Salah in their own areas around the world, are actually an extension and continuity of the expanding circles bowing down to Allah the All Mighty, facing the Kabaah our Qiblah in Mecca.. the following aerial views of Masji dul Haram show just that.... 
........rest you can imagine yourself.
  
ALLAH O AKBAR
ALLAH IS THE GREATEST!
An idea of an activity/craft illustrating this phenomenon is growing in my mind.......I just might do it tomorrow with the kids, Beidhnillah! See our other Adhan post here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...