Monday, November 5, 2012

A Comment, A Qoute, A Reminder

Meaningful Gratitude


Gratitude is a way of life...something to be followed EVERYDAY every minute of our life....

The path of true and meaningful gratitude leads to more blessings. For, Allah says,

“And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings); but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily My Punishment is indeed severe.”
(Ibraaheem 14:7)


My each gratitude post is going to start with this supplication.....

All praises for Allah for directing me to the right path, May He continue to guide me and my family.........I am thankful each day for my whole family with all our strong points and shortcomings and May our bond grow stronger in His way. I am blessed to be homeschooling my children and learning so much through them and with them.......

ALHUMDOLILLAH

I am grateful for all comment on my Appreciating the little things post


A known fact and an excellent reminder....something that we parents forget at least once a day


 Anonymous said...
"Children learn more from what you are than what you teach."
~W.E.B. Dubois,1897

And if you count the Blessings of Allah, never will you be able to count them. (Surah Ibrahim 14:34)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...