Monday, November 12, 2012

DIY Push Pins

EUREKA MOMENT

Where do you find large push pins ? As much as I wanted  to introduce the push pin activity to my kids I delayed it till I found one. Which I didn't ....Sigh ! 

Finally, I was just struck with the simplest DIY. Love those moments. Well I got right down to it, it was difficult to take pictures while doing it but you will see it is very simple really :) I just got our wooden craft beads from the $ store, push pins and a glue gun.



At a closer look you can see it's not the neatest job, but my glue gun isn't the greatest (doesn't warm up enough) so I have to use more glue to ensure a long lasting joint :)

For the activity I also glues together 2 square cork boards I got from the $ store......... To see the actual activity go here.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sister,
How are you? why not publish any new posts?

take care
fazeeha

Umm Umamah said...

Assalamo alaikum Sr Fazeeha,
Alhumdolillah all is well. Just life....... just can't seem to make out dedicated time to post on the blog. So much to do so little time. I miss sharing things on teh blog. I hope to get back to it though :)

Jazakallah for dropping a note and asking about me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...