Saturday, March 28, 2015

Stitching the continents

STITCH AWAY

Looking through my drawers I came across these Africa dot to dot printouts that had come out on cardstock by mistake instead of regular paper. It hadn't occurred to me at that time but this time round I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them :):):)

Have my Lil Muallims stitch them...................! How cool is that ? Looks I will end up printing the other continents too on card stock. And to stitch them we will ofcourse keep up with our Montessori color theme yaaayyyy!!!

Sometimes I wonder do my kids really get as excited as myself ? Well I guess at least this time they will.......... hehe

I am going off to prepare the material let's see how they'll react....



They loved it .....

ALHUMDOLILLAH!!!!!


Sorry for the poor images..... will try and redo.













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...