Thursday, April 28, 2011

Have a good day


Hoping to have a Good Day?

Why not.......


Honestly speaking, who likes to have a bad day....A happy successful day is what everyone wants where everything runs smoothly, everyone does what they need to do without forgetting or without being told to........and... and......oh I could go on dreaming. 

In reality life has it's own surprises for us everyday, what we can do is pray and strive for a successful one. We should remember to start our day with the following dua besides the other morning supplications. 

I just love the beauty and simplicity of this supplication and wanted to share it with all of you. 


Supplication for a GOOD DAY!

أَصْبَحْنَا وَ اَصْبَحَ الْمُلْکُ لِلّٰہِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلّٰہِ لَااِلٰہَ اِلَّا اللّٰہُ وَحْدَہُ لَا شَرِیْکَ لَہُ، لَہُ الْمُلْکُ وَلَہُ الْحَمْدُ وَھُوَ عَلٰی کُلِّ شَیْئٍ قَدِیْرٌ، رَبِّ اَسْاَلُکَ خَیْرَمَافِیْ ھٰذَاالْیَوْمِ وَخَیْرَمَا بَعْدَہُ وَاَعُوْذُبِکَ مِنْ شَرِّمَا فِیْ ھٰذَا الْیَوْمِ وَشَرِّ مَا بَعْدَہُ، رَبِّ اَعُوْذُبِکَ مِنَ الْکَسَلِ وَسُوْئِ الْکِبَرِرَبِّ اَعُوْذُبِکَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ فِی النَّارِوَعَذَابٍ فِی الْقَبْرِ 

We have entered a new morning and so too the entire kingdom of Allah has entered a new morning. Praise be to Allah. There is no God but Allah, Alone. He has no partner. To Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is upon all things All-Powerful. My Lord I ask You for the good of this day and that which follows it, and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this day and that which follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and helpless old age. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of Hell-fire, and from the punishment of the grave.

Ameen
 
Would you like to color this picture yourself?
Click on the image to find the coloring page

5 comments:

Umm Maimoonah said...

Assalaamu Alaikum dear sis

Just discovered your blogs after your comment masha Allaah! You have a nice blog with lot of resources. Barakallaah feeki!

Will read through and benefit Insha Allaah!

Umm Umamah said...

Walaykum assalam Warakmatullahi wabarakatuhu Ukhti,

I have found your blog beneficial too Mashallah! You are part of my Blog list. :) May we keep sharing in His way Ameen

Umm Suhailah said...

Bismillaah

As Salaamu Alaikum

Wow this blog is nice lol Mashaa'Allaah!!! And why are you following me Umm Maimoonah lol!
I didn't know this blog existed until I check my stats and it said this site is a referring url? I clicked on it and wow Mashaa'Allaah what a lovely page. *Is off to explore this blog* May Allaah reward you with good in this life and the next Aameen!

Umm Umamah said...

Walaykum assalam Ukhti,

Go ahead and explore and share your comments and ideas. I love to share and learn from others Alhumdolillah. Jazakallaho khairun for the beautiful dua. May Allah protect our families and increase our hearts in Eimaan everyday Ameen.

Busy mama and five busy bees said...

Assalamu alaykum sis..
MashaAllah, it is a beautiful dua. I am adding it to my dua memorizing list in ramadan inshaAllah. Could please tell me the source, i mean is it from Bikhari or muslim?
And mashaAllah your blog is lovely and has lots of helpful links. InshaAllah planning to see your blog often.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...