Saturday, September 29, 2012

Straight and Curved Lines

SORTING STRAIGHT AND CURVED LINES

When I downloaded these sorting cards from Montessori for Everyone , I really liked but thought that it was a limited activity in itself, as a child will soon master it in a few times. Which it did. 2 days back we revisited this activity adding more to....






For Straight lines....
I showed Lil Muallimah how to make sure to keep the string straight by holding and pulling it tight by both ends.


For Curved lines....
I showed Lil Muallimah to lay down the string and shape it by moving the finger alongside it to match the card 


All packed in a try for next time :)


I've linked this activity up on Living Montessori Now's

Montessori Monday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...