Monday, September 3, 2012

Exploring Montessori

MONTESSORI........WHERE EXPLORING AND CREATIVITY KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES

The only thing I was inactive last year, was my blog. Personally II was busy with many things. One of them being tutoring, to earn some extra money so I could buy some Montessori material. By Allah's Blessing I was fortunate to find an opportunity to buy almost brand new material at low cost and in monthly installments. I did not want to let go of this wonderful opportunity. May Allah reward my friend for her kindness and patience Mashallah ! Most things I bought from her and some from a SUPER SALE from Cabdev. All my children simply LOVE the Montessori material and learning simply in a NEW WAY through these materials Alhumdolillah.

One of Lil Muallimah's and Lil Muallim #2's favorite are the Pink Towers and Broad Stairs. They started working with these the minute the boxes arrived. :) I'll have to look for pictures of their tall structures the built the very first time on my computer. But following are some things Lil Muallimah made all by herself while I was busy with the older 2 in the other room. She called me to show her accomplishments as soon as she was done Mashallah.

I will be posting about Montessori info on these and our DIY activity and extension cards later.....for now here are some pictures of Lil Muallimah's adventures with Pink towers and broad stairs


A pattern she made by following a picture of an extension activity with a slight difference.... Can you notice it ?


Here is her 'castle' (Side view)

Castle...(top view)

and another





2 comments:

A Muslim HomeSchool said...

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

I'll be interested in following your Montessori experiences inshallah!
JazakAllah khayr for sharing ukhtee!

Umm Umamah said...

Walaykum Assalam Ukhti,

Glad to know you dropped by. I would love to share and learn with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...